• 10g butter
• 150g sliced mushrooms, any kind you like
• 1 clove garlic
• Handful baby spinach
• 2-3 free range eggs
• 15g feta
• Pinch of sea salt and Black pepper
• 2 drops dōTERRA Thyme essential oil
1. Melt butter in a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat
2. Add garlic, mushrooms, thyme essential oil, sea salt and black pepper and stir to coat mushrooms in butter
3. Cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally until the mushrooms soften.
4. Add spinach and stir until spinach wilts and set aside.
5. Beat eggs and salt and pepper until combined.
6. Pour eggs into pan and cook until slightly hard.
7. Add mushroom mixture to the center of the egg, sprinkle feta on top and fold egg mixture to close.